Meditation with Wyland

Are you familiar with the artist, Andrew Wyland? He has painted over 85 ocean murals throughout the world. As an environmentalist and visionary it is his hope that "If people see the beauty in nature they will work to preserve it before it's too late." When I was visiting Hawaii in October 2008, I picked up his book, "Ocean Wisdom - meditations and art for the 21st century." I have been a fan of his art, however, was unaware of his other talents of writing, sculpting, etc. Here are just a couple of thoughts to meditate on from his "Ocean Wisdom" book. "Over two-thirds of the planet is covered by sea water, yet we continue to call it earth." Also, "Always remember that the ocean delights in feeling your feet in her eternal bath…" The time is overdo for me to once again walk the seashore and bathe my feet in the seas eternal bath.





Sue Judd, M.S.S., L.S.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment