New and Valuable Holistic Therapies at TurningLeaf

We have two exciting holistic, alternative therapies now being offered at TurningLeaf Wellness Center. Teri Iverson of Innergy Bliss is teaching Kundalini Yoga on Saturday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. I have done Hatha and Anasara yoga in the past, however, I had never tried Kundalini yoga; and I love it. Anyone is welcome to come and join us. It is just $10 a class. On Mondays, Susie Wilkinson of the J'Coby Foundation, is offering massage and other holistic treatments at TurningLeaf. As well as being certified in massage, she also certified in cranial sacral and other energy work. I have had treatments with Susie and the benefits were immediate and long term. Several of her techniques are different than others I have experienced with other massage therapists. I highly recommend you give her a try. It is $50 an hour and worth much more. I promise you if you come to yoga or come in for a massage, you will also be excited and be back for more.





Sue Judd, M.S.S., L.S.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment