Emotional Turning Points

A turning point in my life was the day I started my journey of healing and self-awareness through the Emotional Growth Seminar at TurningLeaf Wellness Center. Having been through graduate school, I felt I was self-aware and had a "handle" on how I would like to move through my challenges. The safe environment combined with the healing process of the 3 day Level 1 Seminar progressed me towards my goals of self-understanding and self-acceptance quicker then I would have achieved on my own. Through the Seminar journey, I was able to create healing opportunities for myself, which in turn created a new found freedom from pain, past relationship issues, and insecurities that plagued me at that time in my life. The Emotional Growth Seminars at TurningLeaf Wellness Center have been an excellent investment in my personal and professional growth.



One of the best gifts we can give to ourselves is to progress towards our dreams. The next Level 1 is coming up in December! What a wonderful gift to give to yourself during the holidays!





Krista Bart, MSW, LCSW



TurningLeaf Wellness Center -- http://bit.ly/J61O3

No comments:

Post a Comment