8-17-10 Is it possible that expecting or perceiving that life has to be hard brings problems to us?

I was talking with a friend recently who states he prayed for adversity and the next day he began experiencing what turned out to be a major health problem. I thought about that and it led me back to the conclusion that our beliefs and perceptions determine our reality. Is it possible that expecting or perceiving that life has to be hard brings problems to us. On the other hand, if I expect life to be good -- a grand adventure - is that what I create. I recently heard the statement: "Our future is as bright as our faith." I choose faith and a bright future. I want to follow this thought up in my next blog as I share an incredible story not only of survival; a story of choosing how to live.





Sue Judd, M.S.S., L.S.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment